Eight indoor/outdoor kennels. Four by Four individual space on the inside with a kurunda cot for sleeping, four by ten kennels on the outside connected by a dogie which is closed at night. All dogs are kept inside at nigh time. All dogs are fed separately, exercised in large areas outside either alone or with like dogs depending on the dog.
Some of our guidelines have changed:
- We are not currently accepting new clients.
- For our valued established clients, we now have a minimum of five days.
- We do not accept intact males or females in season.
- All dog must be current on all vaccinations including Kennel Cough.
- We do not accept intact males or females in season
Call for reservation or more information: 406-250-5959